Get free samples written by our Top-Notch subject experts for taking online assignment help services in Australia.
- Organizational Strategic Goals:
To develop innovative culture can be developed in organization to address market share.
To analyse market trends to develop new products and services.
These changes can be implemented in the business organization to maintain productivity in market place.
- Proposed Improvement:
There are different changes can be implemented in the organization to maintain the productivity of organization in market place. The main changes that can be implemented in the business process of organization is related to change the current technology that is used by organization in product development. In this process organization can use new research and market tracking methods to maintain higher productivity in market place. Organization also can implement new marketing technology to effectively manage the sales of organization in target market. Proper business strategies that are related to new technology can be used by business organization to meet market demand (Ikävalko and Lempiälä, 2019). The changes that are proposed for the organization are related to the implementation of automation and market analysis process. Both these processes are important for the business organization to improve the internal operations of organization in target market. In the implementation process organization can higher third party organization to implement system in organization that is compatible with the automation. The other process that is need to be implemented in the organization is related to the market research process. This is highly important for the organization to stay aware of the current trends in market place. By staying aware of the changes in market place organization can develop internal process to meet the requirements of the market place. This is how strategies that are selected for the organization can be implemented to improve the performance of organization in target market.
- Consultation Team
Organization can develop a consultation that is able to implement new changes in the organization that are required for the performance of organization in target market. Leaders of organization can involve ground level manager and engineers to develop the consultation team. This team will be able to provide better solutions and options to the organization to maintain higher productivity in marketplace. This is important for the leaders and managers of the organization to consult these idea with consultation team that is consists of people who have specialization in the particular field. By discussion and consultation process effectiveness of the strategies can be evaluated. This is how proper processes and methods can be developed in organization.
The team that will be developed in organization will be consisting of people who are at the manager in the manufacturing plant of organization, team of engineers who have expertise in product development and people from marketing team. These people can be involved in the consultation team to develop new products in organization. All the technologies that are selected to improve the business of organization are need to be discussed with team who will be working on the project of implementation and management (Trapp, Voigt and Brem, 2018). All the benefits and related information need to be communicated to the team to evaluate the effectiveness of the strategy that will be implemented in the organization process.Review of Proposed Strategy
Pros and Cons
- The strategy that is developed in proposal can help the organization to develop new products that can help the organization to develop higher market share.
- This strategy also will help the organization to analyse the market trends to keep the operations of the organization accordingly.
- Development of marketing technology can help the organization to analyse current trends in market place.
- This process can cost large amount to the organization in implementation of new technology in organization and development of new marketing strategy.
- This is also difficult for the organization to make technical changes in current production unit of company.
- It will also require men power to meet business objectives.
There are some changes can be implemented in the current business strategy to gain higher productivity in market place. Organization have to develop innovative culture to implement changes in business and technological process to gain higher productivity in market place. As per the discussion on topic it can be considered that both strategies that are proposed for organization are beneficial for company. Automation process will improve the manufacturing process of company and market analysis process will improve the strategies of organization. These processes can improve the performance of organization in target market
Changes Need to Be Implemented in Organization
These Changes are need to be communicated to the people of consultation team to make the implementation of proposed changes effective. For this process proper presentation can be developed with detailed information to ensure them about the benefits of these changes to the organization. In consultation process proper report also can be provided to the organization to implement technologies like AI, Automation and information system in organization. For this communication process Monday morning can be considered as best time (Sarpong and Meissner, 2018). Along with these changes there are some other changes are also need to be implemented in the organization. Main changes that are implemented in the organization are related to the structural changes and strategic changes.
- Objectives: The main objectives of the communication objectives to make consultation team aware of the changes that are need to be implemented in organization. The main objective of the organization are related to the implementation of new technology I organization with the development of new marketing team. These changes can be implemented in the organization to meet the market trends. New technology will help the organization to achieve production standard that is need to be achieve by the organization. New marketing team will help the organization to evaluate the customer needs and current trends in market place. by implementing this changes in organization high productivity can be developed in organization.
- Options: There are different alternative changes can be implemented in the organization to gain higher productivity in market place. For example information system and artificial intelligence system can be used by the organization to get better information about the market place. In the manufacturing process organization can use both automation and CNC operations to product the goods in bulk. This is how organization can gain higher productivity in operations along with meeting customer requirements.
- Idea Generation: There are different process can be used by the organization to develop advance ad creative idea generation. Some of the most effective process of idea development are- brainstorming, idea researching and planning can be used for the better idea generation (Haleem, Kumar and Luthra, 2018). Employees and technicians of the organization can be provided with open environment to generate new and innovative ideas.
- Issues in Proposed Strategies: Different issues and problems possible in the strategies that are proposed to improve the business of organization in target market. Some of the main issues that are possible in business process are- Employees of organization can oppose the proposed changes in organization, lock of collaboration is also major issue in the change implementation. This also can lead to major loss of organization in target market.
- Encouragement of Employees in Problem Finding: There are different ways can be used by the organization to encourage the employees to analyse various issues in problems in proposed strategies. Organization can use various strategies like reward management system can be used by the organization to encourage the employees to evaluate errors and challenges in the implementation of new strategy in business process. The issues that will be evaluated in the new strategies can be analysed on different measures in order to evaluate success of organization with these strategies. The poor organization strategies can be replaced with alternative methods to get better result in business operations.
- Recognition of Successful Business Idea: There are different ideas are developed in the brainstorming process discussion. The strategies and processes that are productive for organization can be recognised for the implementation in work place of organization. These processes can be used by the organization to meet the business goals I effective manner.
Consultation Session Handling
In the consultation process different people have suggested various processes and ideas to improve the performance of organization in market place. In this process many ideas are really productive for the business organization and some of the processes are not good for the business of organization. Business ideas that are productive for the business organization are evaluated on different standards (Altenburger, Altenburger and Rauscher, 2018). These standards are designed as per the business of organization in target market. The ideas that are poor for business organization are removed from the consideration list. This is how various ideas has been handled through the session and profitable ideas are considered for the business process. For example in this case the idea of implementing automation has been selected for the implementation to improve the production capability of organization with high performance standard.
There are different ways can be used by the organization to celebrate success in business organization. Some of the most common processes that are used by business organization are related to the recognition of people who have played important role in the business process. This is how the success of the organization can be celebrated by providing rewards to the people who have performed really well in the operations.
Approval of the Group
As the automation technology has been selected as the proposed business idea that can be implemented by the organization to improve the performance of organization in target market. in this process various benefits of automation technology will be presented in front of the consultant team to get proper approval. For getting approval electronic medium can be used to avoid various errors in the approval process.
Risk Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis
This is highly important for the organization to perform risk analysis and cost benefit analysis in order to analyze the effectiveness of the idea that is proposed in the business process. In the risk analysis process, various risk related to the automation technology ca be considered to minimize the chances of error in operations. Some of major risks that are associated with the automation technology are- lack of strategic intend, absence of the end point design, damaged reputation in market place and lack of creativity.
Cost Benefit Analysis- Automation can be considered as one of the most effective technology for the production line of the organization (Goodman and Dingli, 2017). This technology can be used by the organization to reduce the operational cost. the main investments that are need to be made in this process are- Cost of machine, cost of mechanical support, cost of technical support and cost of skill development. These are major cost of automation technology. Initial cost of this process is too high but letter this can reduce the operational cost of company. As per the cost analysis process automation process is most effective to improve the performance of organization in target market.